Sunday 6 December 2009

Keep It On The DL....

As some of you may know, I am hosting, with the brilliantly talented Danny Daytona (of Daytona Lights ) a monthly club night in celebration of music and fashion, and on a personal note to celebrate the launch of this very blog. (Which I have been procrastinating over for far too long!)

'Keep It On The DL' is holding it’s launch party this Tuesday, (8th Dec), at The Old Blue Last from 8pm.



The night, which I am (and I hope you are) very excited about, will be compared by myself and will feature 4 great bands. The order will be Right Turn Left (8pm), The Recusants (8:45), The Shutes (9:30) and hosts and headliners Daytona Lights (10:15)

Though obviously very excited I have pangs of nervousness, how will it run? Will the bands be received well, will I host ok? Oh the woes! Though I know you will love the bands as they are a more than a little bit special! I am sure it will all run smoothly.... (fingers crossed!)

There will be someone filming the night and I will be conducting interviews with the bands and maybe to some of you about your outfits and inspirations, and there will also be a photographer taking photos both of the band and crowd alike. Keep an eye out for the pictures of you finely dressed people on this very page! Also all the photos will be on Daytona Lights myspace and DownLow Promotions facebook, (which you should join so you know about the forthcoming Keep It On The DL evenings first!).

Hope you have a great night and please let me know any feedback! Pop back here for post night analysis and pics!

Ss

No comments:

Post a Comment